Oct 11, 2016
Why Is Your Marketing Not Getting Results. “I have tried Marketing, and it doesn’t work”. It’s a sentence that is heard time and time again (if I was given £1 for every time, I’d be a very rich lady!).
Marketing is the Lifeblood of EVERY business, large or small, and this cannot be ignored if a small business wants to succeed, and meet their growth ambitions.
Let’s face it, many small businesses fail in the early years; and a lack of successful Marketing is often a leading contributing factor. “Why is your Marketing Not Working” will explain the fundamental areas that small businesses get wrong; so that with the core strategies and techniques we discuss,
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs can start to promote their business with confidence – knowing that they are not wasting their time, their money and their very precious resource.
On this edition of Business Connections Live our guest is Victoria Vickery, the Founder and Managing Director of All Star Marketing Club: Where Small Businesses Learn Marketing.
• The fundamental mistakes that Small Businesses make with
• How to simply fix those mistakes
• The Key Strategies you need in place right now
• Why Buyer Psychology is so important, and how to navigate it
• How to spend your time and money to make the most impact
• Create a solid foundation for your business and who you sell
• Make impactful changes to your existing marketing efforts
• Carry out your Marketing activity with increased confidence and success
• Make better decisions on your business as a whole, and where you place their Marketing resource, money and time.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow them on Social Media.
Free Material: http://bit.ly/14ReasonsRevealed
Contact Business Connections Live
The UK’s Leading Online Business Channel:
Visit our Website
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news
Live Shows on Youtube Mondays Mid-day GMT
Follow us on our Google+ page
Follow us on our Facebook page
You can Email the studio here
We are always looking for Industry experts…