Jun 25, 2017
Why LinkedIn Is The Misunderstood Social Network
Watch all our business programmes at www.businessconnectionslive.com.
On this week’s show, James Potter explains, Why LinkedIn Is The
Misunderstood Social Network. If you are using LinkedIn to grow
your business then this is a not to be missed live programme.
LinkedIn is the biggest social network for professionals with over
500 million users globally and one of the oldest mainstream social
networks – much older than FaceBook, Twitter etcetera, in fact, it
turned 14 last month. It is still the most misunderstood social
network. James will be explaining how to use LinkedIn to increase
engagement, how to prospect for new sales lead and a lot more.
“LinkedIn is a valuable source of business that
today’s entrepreneurs can’t ignore,” says Business
Connections Live’s Steve Hyland.
Find out more about our guest: James Potter, often called “The
Linked In Man” who spends his life teaching people how to really
use LinkedIn to get more sales.
On this edition of Business Connections Live, James will
- How to think about LinkedIn differently, to get it into
- Why thinking about LinkedIn as social media is wrong and will
not get you the results you should
- How to be a good human on LinkedIn
- The number one thing you are probably missing from your
LinkedIn profile – things that you should and shouldn’t put into
your LinkedIn profile
- Who to connect to and why
- What to say and how often
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can
- Make you completely rethink your approach, time investment and
strategy on LinkedIn to drive more results for you and your
- The best way to use LinkedIn is not in isolation, but just
using it as part of your everyday life, not like social media
- A profile that fully reflects you and your value to your
potential audience, potential clients or collaborators
- Re think your connection strategies – connect (and indeed
disconnect) those you really should
- With LinkedIn in context what you should say and when.
For more great information visit our Guests website or follow
them on Social Media. Website: www.thelinkedinman.com Twitter: @thelinkedinman LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thelinkedinman/