On this edition of Business Connections Live, Derek will explain:
Most of what we do is driven more by our fears than by our aspirations.
- Myth #1 Customers only ever want to complain
Myth #2 By managing the detail we will achieve a better outcome.
- Myth #3 People are motivated to perform better when we pay them more.
- Myth #4 Softness is weakness in management.
Sincere recognition is the most powerful driver of employee engagement; it’s also the hardest to do well because it’s not urgent enough.
Learn the business fundamentals on how your business can achieve:
- Keeping your your best employees.
- Reduced cost of absence and attrition.
- Improved creativity.
- Reduced accidents in the workplace.
- 62% of people would rather have a new boss than a pay rise.
- Improve customer service – reduced complaints, improved retention, improved spend, improved bottom line. Improved patient recovery rates in the healthcare sector.
- Improved brand – create a better place to work and people will be queuing up at your door